Chris King Ceramic ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket
Chris King is known for precision. Even their bearings are made in-house to standards that ensure the insane longevity of King's products, known to last through multiple bikes, or even decades, with equal ease.
With that degree of obsession built in to their price, we're confident that you'll be riding your Chris King bottom bracket for many years to come.
This version features CK-made ceramic bearings.
• made in USA
• 68-100mm English threaded (1.370" x 24 tpi)
• sealed cartridge ceramic bearings
• Sugino 75 Direct Drive, Miche Pistard Air, Pistard 2.0 and other 24mm spindle Hollowtech II-type cranks require Chris King Fit Kit for 24mm cranks (sold separately)
• GXP cranksets like SRAM Omnium and S-300 will require Chris King Fit Kit for GXP cranks (sold separately)
• spacers included
• requires Park Tool BBT-19.2 for installation & removal
• color: black
• weight: 85g
Other colors can be special ordered. Please contact us for details.