Cane Creek 110 ZS44 headset - CLEARANCE
$ 80.00 $ 144.00
In Cane Creek’s own words, "The 110-Series represents the best a headset can be. The 110 features optimal materials, the most effective seals and the best aesthetics in the market today. Cane Creek is so confident in the strength and durability of the 110-Series that we stand behind each headset with a 110-year, no-questions-asked warranty - all backed by Cane Creek’s unsurpassed customer service."
And there you have it, folks.
Cane Creek stopped making this headset in silver a while back and we only have one left. Grab it now for a great price!
🔧 This headset will only work on frames with oversized head tubes having an inner diameter of 44mm (Vendetta Triplet, older Aventon Cordoba or Mataro, State Black Label V1, old Leaders that didn't end up in the trash, etc).
• 1 1/8" threadless zero stack
• 7075 T6 aluminum construction w/ premium stainless steel cartridge bearings
• Internally contoured and relieved to minimize weight and maximize strength
• "Dual-Seal" crown race seal provides excellent seal efficiency with low friction
• low-friction upper bearing seal completely seals bearing from contaminants and is fully captured by top cover; no loose parts
• cut in Cane Creek’s Fletcher, NC machining facility
• stack height: 8mm upper, 4mm lower
• color: polished silver
• weight: 106g
Clearance items are sold AS-IS and may be blemished, show some shelf wear or scratches, or have been previously installed and/or used. If so, this wll be specified in the description. We will always do our best to accurately describe and show photos of such details.
Clearance items are not returnable.