Bombtrack Needle frameset
In crit racing you need a bike that has enough stiffness to ensure it reacts to your every input, but with enough "give" to absorb the less-than-perfect surfaces of a typical street crit course. For this reason, the Needle uses steel rather than aluminum or carbon for this impeccably-designed frame.
Featuring a tapered head tube, high bottom bracket, unique rear dropouts and topped off by stunning paintwork and a flawless high-gloss finish, the Needle is ready to head straight for the nearest crit race and mix things up in more ways than one.
• Columbus Cromor double-butted steel tubing w/ 1 1/8-1.5" tapered full-carbon fork (45mm offset)
• includes FSA external cup sealed-cartridge headset
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• seatpost size: 27.2mm
• clearance for 700x28c tires
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• sizes: S (50cm), M (53cm), L (56cm), XL (59cm)
• color: metallic kelly green/black
• frame/fork weight: 2200/415g (53cm)
Orders including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free USA shipping offer does not apply.