Aventon Mataro 2018 complete bike
Aventon has been extremely busy behind-the-scenes perfecting every detail of the new Mataro, which sports aggressive geometry and some updated specs - like a tapered headtube, carbon fork, oversized aero carbon seatpost and a unique hydroformed tube set featuring a down tube that flares where it meets the head tube and bottom bracket and head tube for maximum stiffness and power transmission.
• frame: double-butted aerodynamic 6061-AL tubing
• fork: Aventon Ultimate carbon w/ 1 1/8-1.5" tapered steerer
• headset: 1 1/8-1/5" integrated
• stem: Aventon 3D forged alloy 4-bolt (+/- 7º)
• handlebars: Aventon compact drop (31.8mm)
• crank: Aventon 3D forged alloy 144bcd 48t
• wheels: 30mm deep 28h front & rear
• tires: Kenda Kriterium 25c
• hubs: Aventon SB high flange (rear is fixed/free)
• seatpost: Aventon aero carbon
• saddle: Aventon Push aero race
• 15t fixed cog/16t freewheel
• includes Tektro front brake & cross lever
• weight: 17 lbs (55cm)
• colors: matte black, raw polished
• sizes: 49, 52, 55, 58, 61cm
Complete bikes available for local in-store pickup only.
Purchase price includes assembly. Bikes are often assembled to order and may not be available for pickup on the same day your order is placed. If you have any special instructions (one brake, no brakes, etc.), please include a note before checkout.