Aventon Mataro complete bike
Equipped with premium components right out of the box, Aventon's line of complete bikes is seriously some of the best "bang-for-your-buck" we've ever seen.
For the entry/mid level rider looking to take it to the next level on the street or track, the Mataro leaves you very little to be desired.
• frame: Aventon Mataro double-butted 6061 AL
• fork: Aventon Lite carbon/AL
• headset: 1-1/8" zero-stack
• stem: Aventon 3D forged alloy 4-bolt (+/- 7º)
• handlebars: Aventon compact drop (31.8)
• crank: Aventon 3D forged alloy 144bcd 48t
• wheels: 30mm deep 28h front & rear
• tires: Kenda Kriterium 25c
• hubs: Novatec SB high flange (rear is fixed free)
• seatpost: 27.2mm Aventon Push zero-setback/dual-adjust
• saddle: Aventon Push aero race
• 15t fixed cog/16t freewheel
• includes front brake w/ cross lever
• weight: 19.6 lbs (55cm)
• colors: black, white, metallic blue, celeste, burgundy, lime green (all are satin finish)
• sizes: 49, 52, 55, 58cm
COMPLETE BIKES SHIP TO USA ONLY!
Orders including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free USA shipping offer does not apply.