Aventon Andreas complete bike
STEEL IS REAL!
The classic-inspired Aventon Andreas features a double butted Reynolds 520 cro-mo frame & fork, Sugino RD crankset, 30mm polished wheelset w/ sealed bearing hubs and is limited to 200 pieces total.
⚠️ Complete bikes available for local in-store pickup only.
• frame: Reynolds 520 double butted cro-mo
• fork: Reynolds 520 double butted cro-mo w/ chrome lug
• headset: 1 1/8 sealed bearing
• stem: Aventon 31.8mm forged alloy 4-bolt (+/- 7º)
• handlebars: alloy track drop w/ track grips
• crank: Sugino RD 48t
• wheels: 30mm deep 32h front & rear
• tires: Kenda Kriterium 25c
• hubs: Aventon sealed bearing high flange (rear is fixed/free)
• seatpost: 27.2mm alloy setback
• saddle: Aventon Push aero race
• 15t fixed cog/16t freewheel
• chain: KMC Z510
• includes Tektro front brake & cross lever
• weight: 17 lbs (55cm)
• color: red/white/navy
• sizes: 52, 55, 58, 61cm
Purchase price includes assembly.
Bikes are often assembled to order and may not be available for pickup on the same day your order is placed. If you have any special instructions (one brake, no brakes, etc.), please include a note before checkout.