Andel Deluxe track crankset
In addition to being strong and cost efficient like the Andel Standard track crankset, the Deluxe version features a stiffer two-piece integrated spindle design and includes a sealed cartridge outboard bearing Hollowtype II-type bottom bracket.
🔧 Pro tip: Unlike a GXP track crankset (like Sram Omnium), Hollowtech II-style cranksets can be adjusted from side-to-side using spacers to dial in chainline and overcome clearance issues.
• 144mm bcd
• crank arms: cold forged 6061-T6 aluminum
• chainring: 48t x 1/8" 7075-T6 aluminum
• BB: 68mm English threaded (1.370" x 24tpi), external bearing
• length: 165mm
• cups install using Park Tool BBt 19.2
• color: black, polished silver w/ black chainring