Andel Deluxe Track crankset w/ bottom bracket
In addition to being strong and cost efficient like the Andel Standard Track crankset, the Deluxe version features a very stiff two-piece integrated spindle design and includes a sealed cartridge outboard bearing Hollowtype II-type bottom bracket.
Hands down one of the best "bang-for-your-buck" outboard bearing track cranksets on the market.
We order these directly from the factory without logos so you can keep that stealth steez.
🔧 Pro tip: Unlike a GXP track crankset (like Sram Omnium), Hollowtech II-style cranksets can be adjusted from side-to-side using bottom bracket spacers to dial in chainline and overcome clearance issues.
• 144mm bcd
• crank arms: cold forged 6061-T6 aluminum
• chainring: 48t x 1/8" 7075-T6 aluminum
• bottom bracket: 68mm English threaded (1.370" x 24tpi), external bearing
• length: 165mm, 170mm
• cups install using Park Tool BBt 19.2
• color: black, polished silver
• weight: 984g (w/ BB)