American Classic rear track hub
With 17mm oversized axle for stiffness while sprinting, stout 17mm bearings and patented bearing sleeves for easy adjustability and improved bearing life, American Classic's rear track was designed to survive the tortures of track and fixed gear riding.
• precision fully-sealed stainless steel cartridge bearings
• spacing: 120mm
• large 17mm axle with full diameter clamp bolts
• steel 8mm allen axle bolts included
• rear has large 21mm drive side contact point which insures this hub will not pull under heavy load
• rear is single-side fixed w/ standard 1.370"x24tpi English cog threading (includes lockring)
• flange diameter: 66mm
• center to flange: 37.2mm
• color: black
• actual weight: 270g (including axle hardware)
*Yes, you can use a Dura Ace lockring (or any other lockring having 1.29"x24 tpi left-hand threads) on American Classic hubs!