All-City Thunderdome frameset - Polished Pearl
The Thunderdome is back in a big way and ready to do one thing - go fast!
Boasting oversized traditional round tubing made of 7000-series aluminum, stunning pearl white paint & polished rear triangle, this frameset is a stripped-down, race-ready, fire-breathing, left-turning, velodrome monster.
New for this year is a tapered head tube paired with a Whisky No.7 RD full carbon fork.
UCI certified for international competition which now allows it to compete in any UCI sanctioned event, so it's good to go at any level of competition.
⚠️ Although this frameset just hit the market, stock is very limited for the initial run. If you want one, don't drag your heels!
• 1 1/8 -1.5" tapered head tube
• seatpost: 27.2mm
• seatpost binder: 31.8mm (included)
• required headset: IS41/52 integrated (not included)
• 68mm English-threaded BB
• clearance for 28mm tires (All-City claims 25mm but we've proven otherwise)
• frame & fork drilled for a brake
• color: pearl white/polished silver
• frame/fork weight: 1790g/395g (55cm)
• sizes: 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61cm