All-City Thunderdome complete bike - Polished Pearl
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
Available as a complete bike for the first time, the All-City Thunderdome is back and better than ever.
100% Race-ready right out of the box, this champ is ready to tear through left turns and track crits in record time. From distance to sprints, all this rocket asks is that you hold on tight.
Crafted from 7000 Series aluminum with a full carbon fork, this lightweight and responsive UCI-certified monster has proven itself on the boards of velodromes across the globe.
On the track or on the city streets, its one and only speed is FAST.
⚠️ Complete bikes available for local in-store pickup only.
• 7000 series aluminum frame w/ Whisky No.7 RD Tapered full carbon fork
• headset: Cane Creek 40 Series
• handlebar: Whisky No.7 6F
• stem: Whisky No.7
• seatpost: 27.2mm
• saddle : All-City Gonzo
• crankset: All-City 612 w/ 49t chainring
• bottom bracket: 68x110mm JIS square taper w/ sealed bearings
• wheelset: All-City/Alex AT505 32h track wheels, polished silver (rear hub is fixed/free)
• cog: All-City 17t
• tires: Donnelly Strada LGG 700x25
• brakes: Tektro R325 brake calipers w/ RL340 levers (includes both front and rear)
• clearance for 28mm tires
• color: pearl white/polished silver
• sizes: 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61cm
Purchase price includes professional assembly.
Bikes are often assembled to order and may not be available for pickup on the same day your order is placed. If you have any special instructions (one brake, no brakes, etc.), please include a note before checkout.
If nothing is specified, your bike will be set up fixed gear with a front brake by default.