Cinelli Vigorelli steel frameset - Italo
$ 599.00 $ 849.00
Designed and tested in conjunction with the riders of 2015 Red Hook Crit Champions Team Cinelli Chrome, this frame has extremely reactive geometry and allows for unique weight distribution that only steel can produce.
Features include a raised bottom bracket, no-flex down tube and a conical seat tube, which has a larger diameter at the bottom bracket area to minimize flex and increase pedaling efficiency.
• Columbus Thron double-butted steel tubing w/ 1 1/8-1.5" tapered full-carbon fork (45mm offset)
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• seatpost size: 31.6mm
• includes seatpost collar
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• requires the use of the FSA Orbit ITA headset or similar (not included)
• fork is drilled for a brake, frame is not
• sizes: XS (47cm), S (50cm), M (53cm), L (56cm), XL (59cm)
• color: Electric Italo
• frame/fork weight: 2000/350g (53cm)
Orders in the contiguous USA including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free shipping offer does not apply.
For more info, please see out USA Shipping Details page.