2017 Cinelli MASH Work frameset
Whether racing alley cats, working as a messenger, racing cyclocross or just bombing around town - this unique frameset covers a broad range of needs with a single bike.
The geo features a high bottom bracket and is aggressive in nature, but allows for weight to be carried on the front rack while still feeling very stable. Both the frame and fork have removable canti brake studs, so the bike can be ridden as a clean-looking fixed gear, or single speed CX frameset including internal cable routing for the rear brake.
• Columbus Acciaio steel tubing w/ removable included canti brake studs
• improved clearance for track cranksets (yes, you can now use Omniums without any problems!)
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• fork rake: 38mm
• seatpost size: 27.2mm
• clearance for 700x35c tires
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• includes seatpost collar
• sizes: 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm (measured center to top - see the geo chart!)
• color: smoke clear
• frame/fork weight: 2060/950g (56cm)
Orders including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free USA shipping offer does not apply.