Cinelli MASH Histogram frameset
Made of 7000 series Columbus Airplane tubing, the aluminum is high polished, masked, and painted high gloss black, keeping the polished details showing through.
Inside the fork blades & and rear stays, are powerful histogram details that pay respect to the first ever histogram design in 2010 by Garrett Chow.
• Columbus Airplane (Supersection oversized shape) 7005-T6 aluminum frame construction w/ stainless steel dropout inserts
• 1-1/8"-1.5" Columbus carbon/aluminum fork w/ 35mm rake - drilled for a brake but plugged and painted for cleaner aesthetics
• includes headset (42.0mm Campy Hiddenset standard) & seat collar
• seatpost size: 31.6mm
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• color: gloss black
• sizes: 52, 54, 57, 59, 62, 64cm (measured center to top)
• frame/fork weight: 1500g/560g (53cm)
Orders including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free USA shipping offer does not apply.