H+Son TB14/Phil Wood low flange wheelset - hard anodized gray
❌ SOLD OUT
This premium hand built wheelset features 32h H+Son TB14 rims laced to Phil Wood low flange hubs using Sapim Race double butted spokes and Sapim Polyax brass nipples.
We feel the combination of hard anodized box section rims paired with highly polished low flange Phil hubs provides an unmistakably classic aesthetic that's hard to beat on any vintage-inspired bike.
Besides, anyone who doesn't think hard anodized rims are the bomb is probably a wicked kook. Yeah, we said "wicked"...
• 700c clincher
• rim width: 23mm
• 32h 3X front & rear
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• rear is fixed/fixed (yes, you can still use a freewheel on either side if that's how you roll)
• includes two Phil Wood stainless steel lockrings
• suitable for use with brakes (rims are anodized after machining)
• hand-built at Retrogression in Portland, OR
• rim tape not included
• color: hard anodized rims w/ silver hubs, spokes & nipples
• weight:930g front/1040g rear (including axle bolts & lockrings)