H+Son Archetype/Phil Wood wheelset - hard anodized gray
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
If you are a local customer choosing the Store Pickup option at checkout,
please wait to receive an email saying your order is ready before coming to pick it up.
Local orders may not be ready the same day they are placed.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
This premium hand built wheelset features hard anodized gray 32h H+Son Archetype rims laced to black Phil Wood high flange hubs using Sapim Race double butted spokes and Sapim Polyax brass nipples.
• 700c clincher
• rim width/depth: 23mm/25mm
• 32h 3X front & rear
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• rear is fixed/fixed (yes, you can still use a freewheel on either side)
• includes two Phil Wood stainless steel lockrings
• suitable for use with brakes (rims are anodized after machining)
• hand-built at Retrogression in Portland, OR
• rim tape not included
• color: hard anodized gray rims w/ black hubs, spokes & nipples
• weight: 990g front/1080g rear (including axle bolts & lockrings)
A flat-rate shipping charge of $40 applies to this item in the contiguous USA. Oversized items do not qualify for free shipping.
For more information, please see our Shipping page.