Affinity Lo Pro frameset - dark gray
❌ SOLD OUT
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
Bred in the streets and tested by the fastest messengers of NYC, the Affinity Lo Pro is the industry standard pursuit track frame set.
The Lo Pro is an original take on pursuit geometry, by creating a steep lo profile frame which is fast and aero yet comfortable to ride. A super sick race or street bike, the Lo Pro has its distinctive forward-sloping top tube and Affinity's classic 1" lugged threadless fork.
ETA: Whenever Affinity decides to make more
• tig welded 4130 custom drawn butted cro-mo tubing
• 1" threadless track fork
• choose from drilled or undrilled fork
• max front tire clearance: 25mm
• seatpost size: 27.2mm
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• color: matte dark gray metallic w/ light gray graphics
• sizes: S, M, L (see geo chart!)
• frame/fork weight: 2080g/900g (size M w/ uncut steerer)