Affinity Kissena frameset - CLEARANCE
$ 695.00 $ 800.00
The Affinity Kissena is the most proven aluminum track frameset in the market with over 15 US Stars and Stripes National Championships, European Six-day victories and 2 UCI World Championships.
The Kissena is Affinity’s proprietary geometry, and an integrated seat mast provide unmatched strength and stability. Beefy rear drop outs with replaceable inserts prevent slipping, and a short rear triangle with a seat tube cut out makes for a tight wheel base and aero tucked away wheel position.
Constructed of 7005 aircraft grade aluminum tubing with a 1 1/8" track specific carbon fork w/ alloy steerer.
We've got one size XS left until the new model comes out. Grab it now for a great price!
🔧 The seat tube must be cut to fit. This should be done by a professional based on your proportions and desired setup.
• aero 7005 aircraft grade aluminum tubing
• track specific carbon fork with alloy steerer
• requires 1 1/8th integrated headset (Campy 45º, not included)
• integrated seat mast with & 27.2mm wedge clamp
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• fork is drilled for a brake
• clearance for most 25mm tires
• colors: raw w/ rainbow glitter chunks
• sizes XS
• frame/fork weight: 2000g/610g (size M w/ uncut seat mast & steerer)
Orders in the contiguous USA including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free shipping offer does not apply.
For more info, please see out USA Shipping Details page.
Clearance items are sold AS-IS and may be blemished, show some shelf wear or scratches, or have been previously installed and/or used. If so, this wll be specified in the description. We will always do our best to accurately describe and show photos of such details.
Clearance items are not returnable.