Affinity Kissena frameset - hunter green
For those not in the know, Kissena is the namesake of New York City’s home track.
Built in 1964 as part of the world’s fair, “The Track of Dreams” is NYC's beautiful, gritty, four corner asphalt playground. True to form, Affinity's homage is a hardcore aluminum race bike created to carry the legacy of New York City’s mecca for track cycling the Kissena Velodrome.
The Affinity Kissena is also one of the most proven aluminum track frame sets in the market with UCI track world championships earning Affinity the honor of rainbow stripes. Additionally, it has earned over 20 US stars and stripes track national championships, European six-day victories and many Red Hook Crit wins…plus it’s a beast on the streets.
Featuring 7005 aircraft grade AL construction, Affinity’s proprietary geometry, and an integrated seat mast to provide unmatched strength and stability. Beefy rear drop outs with replaceable inserts prevent slipping, a short rear triangle with a deep seat tube cut out makes for a tight wheel base and aero tucked away wheel position. It also has clearance for monster-sized chainrings.
This updated version has a 1 1/8-1.5" tapered head tube, includes an integrated sealed cartridge headset and is available with either a drilled or undrilled carbon fork w/ aluminum steerer.
• aero 7005 aircraft grade aluminum tubing
• 1 1/8-1.5" carbon fork w/ alloy steerer
• includes headset & integrated seat mast with & 27.2mm wedge clamp
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• choose from drilled or undrilled fork
• color: matte hunter green w/ khaki decals
• sizes: XS, S, M, L (see geo chart)
• frame/fork weight: 2000g/610g (size M w/ uncut seat mast & steerer)
Orders including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free USA shipping offer does not apply.