Cinelli Vigorelli ALU frameset - Rainbow
❌ SOLD OUT
Vigorelli legacy takes you back where everything started, the velodrome, without compromise.
The new Vigorelli has been designed having contemporary track use in mind, developed following the hints and needs of experienced sprinters.
The aerodynamic seat tube and seatpost join the short, ultra-reactive chainstays (only 377mm in all sizes) in a slightly longer frame than traditional, with a slightly forward sloping top tube for a more aggressive, aero riding position.
The fork is a full carbon Columbus Futura Caliper for nimble handling on the track, and the frame features internal cable routing for those taking it to the streets and prefer to run brakes.
• Columbus Airplane triple butted aluminum w/ 1 1/8-1.5" Columbus Futura Caliper tapered full-carbon fork (45mm offset)
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• seatpost: aero aluminum
• includes IS42/52 headset & seatpost collar
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• frame & fork are drilled for brakes and the top tube features internal cable routing
• sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL (see geometry chart)
• color: black w/ iridescent rainbow glitter & multicolor graphics
• frame/fork weight: 1550/350g (size M w/ uncut steerer)